It’s been a while since the Universal Network Backup Tool was developed. This weekend a new version was released. There is one major bug fix and some enhancements.
- Fixed bug crashing script because of ‘%’ present in the username/password – Thanks to Ali Farhani for reporting and proposing a solution
- Added ‘autoexit’ option in the config.cfg for easier use in the automation environments – Thanks to Ali Farhani for proposing such change
- Added requirements.txt with a list of Python libraries
- Enhanced console output information
- Tested on the new Python version – 3.10
You can grab the newest version from this article.